WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD !

Monday, July 13, 2009

Inferior - Completing the Prophecy - Demo (2009)


1. Dying to Testify
2. Krüsher
3. Eternal Bloodshed
4. Completing the Prophecy
5. On the Brink of Doomsday

Origin - Sweden
Style - Thrash Metal

" On this site I try to bring you a vast repertoire of different Metal music...And like always... I search high and low for new bands and unheard gems. So it seems lately I am back in the Thrash mode (wasn't that a name of an Artillery song?)...anyway..Here I bring you a young band out of Karlstad,Sweden and this just kicks ass ! "

" Inferior deliver blasting thrash, as it was meant to be. Tight, fast, aggressive and well performed. Really dig on the time changes in the tracks and the ripping solos. The production is great for this style of music. Just listen to the opening track ‘Dying To Testify’ which is a real punch in the face with its intensity and speed. Kristian Karlsson on vocals sounds just as pissed off as Slayers Tom Araya at his best moment "

" Fast...Angry....Catchy....Aggressive Thrash Metal just the way I like it !...This brings me back to a day when I would discover new bands and play it for all my friends on an old Kenwood tube amp and some 4 foot high JBL speakers...Oh shit..That's right..I still do....Again..These guys deserve your attention...Track it down and buy it !

And one more thing: I will even let them slide for the spelling error on the cover...Seems more underground anyway..

Thrash is the law !.......Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment