1. Nothing Defeats the Skull
2. Graveyard Vandalization
3. Brainwasher C. 1655
4. Friends in the Mountain, Ghouls in the Valley
6. Traitor's Blood
7. Beware the Thrash Brigade
8. Sewers Of Doom (Dethroning The Tyrant Pt.1)
9. Darkness Never Ending (Dethroning The Tyrant Pt.2)
10. Revolution Of Underground Legions (Dethroning The Tyrant Pt.3)
Origin - USA
Style - Thrash Metal
" Philadelphia's Rumpelstiltskin Grinder are back with their second album of Speed/Thrash/ Metal "
" These guys play as fast as they freaking can without it getting death or grind. "Graveyard Vandalism" is ludicrously speedy, the riff at 2:41 in "Traitor's Blood" is almost too fast and every song contains about a novella's worth of lyrics. Some tunes, like "Brainwasher C. 1655" and "Fiends in the Mountain, Ghouls in the Valley" (honestly, I love these song titles), add a bit of German thrash melody amidst the double-bass barrage and oh-so-perfect riffing. The production is crisp, clear and complements the surprisingly solid instrumentation nicely "
" Look...If you are into metal that pokes fun at the genre and at the same time gives respect to the old-school.. Then this is for you!
For fans of: Testament, Exodus,Municipal Waste, Kreator, Toxic Holocaust and all fun... over the top Metal.....
Buy Cds !......Support The Scene !