WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD !

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Living With Disfigurement - Thrill To The Terror Of Death - Ep (2009)


1. The Dissemination of Human Suffering
2. Better Living Through Surgery
3. Grotesque Side Effects
4. Preserving The Guinea Worm

Origin - United Kingdom
Style - Death Metal

" I have to admit...I receive many demo's from all over the world...But I don't put many up on the blog....Just don't have the time and or I'm fairly picky when it comes to music "

" Every once in a while I will get one that begs for listening by all of you...This is the case here !..Ed (Vocals,Guitars) from LWD sent me this ..their first Ep and its fucking cool "

" We are talking Gore soaked Death Metal done in the old tradition...Think Autopsy,Carcass,Exhumed,Death. Dual Vocals....Meaty down tuned riffing...Production that lets everything to be heard ..I even hear a bit of the Swedish way in there also"

Check this out....Visit their Myspace....Buy the Ep......

Thanx to Ed and the boys for this fine Ep.....Keep it comin !



Support The Underground !.......Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment