WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD !

Monday, June 16, 2008

Casketgarden - Incompleteness In Absence (2008)


1. Half-hearted (intro)
2. The Absent
3. The Great Abductor
4. Sulphur Breath Laughter
5. Unwinged
6. Something I'm Not
7. The Incomplete (instrumental)
8. Intersection Of Parallels
9. After Us Fire Floods
10. The Corporate Thorn
11. Another Mourning Comes
12. Bereavement

Origin - Hungary

Genre - Melodic Death/Thrash Metal

" Melodic Death/Thrashers Casketgarden strike with a new album..3rd full length"

" If you follow this blog, you will know I dig on these guys.....2nd coming of At The Gates !..... I mean István Cseh- Vocals sounds just like Tompa....who I always thought was an aquired taste ?. But if you like serious thrashing/death riffs with melodic solo's....This is a great band to give your attention to "

" If you listen you will think these hungarians are from Sweden ?...Huh? Anyway...Check this out...and dig on whats going on around the world !

My friends from Hungary.......You have a winner !

...And The Circle Rounds Further!............Get It!

Link

1 comment:

  1. I'm not all for melo-death, but gonna give it a try. Thnx DD! \,,/

    ReplyDelete