WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD !

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mutala - Cloning Wicked Minds (2008)


1. Intro
2. Small Corpse Unit
3. Flavour of the Deads
4. Bleeding Turning Around
5. Suffering from the Innocence
6. In my Temple (instrumental)
7. Useless Heart-Searching
8. Daseim Ohne Leben
9. My Sarcastic Point of View
10. Psychoinfibulation
11. Cloning Wicked Minds
12. My End (Outro)

Origin - Italy
Genre - Death Metal

" Mediterranean death metal?......got me....but these italians kick some ass with their brand of pummeling,melodic death metal. Quite the catchy mix of brutal riffing with cool solos and vocals ranging from low growls to blackish shrieks"

" I am listening to this and thinking "this is better than 90% of all the bands out there right now". Do yourself a favor and check these guys out..they are deserving of your interest."


What Hates Will Kill!..........Get It!

1 comment: