WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD !

Friday, January 11, 2008

Enter My Silence - Remotecontrolled Scythe (2001)


1. Six.Nothing
2. Irrelevant
3. Inhale/Exhale
4. Articulate
5. Split
6. Nevernity
7. Filter X
8. Loss of the Leading One
9. Mindfill Effect

Origin - Finland
Genre - Melodic Death Metal

"Debut record from Enter My Silence saw them treading ground that had been walked on before...mainly swedish
band In Flames(whoracle era)"

"When I want to hear good music,I don't necessarily reach for the most original,I go for what kicks my ass....and this one took me by surprise in 2001 and is still good today"

"The guitar work is very nice, lots of melodic lead guitar and big crunchy riffs,Harsh vocals courtesy of Mikko Kotamäki of
Swallow The Sun fame are perfect for this music...you will find no clean vocals here"

"Solid effort with extremely solid production...

Fans of (whoracle)era In Flames will dig this!

Take My Word For It!............Get It!

No comments:

Post a Comment